Camping in Balh (2000 meters)
Package ID HA0212002
Max Altitude:- 2000m
Trek Category: Easy (Day Hike)
Best Season: Open Throughout the year
Distance: – 2-3 hours or around 6kms (From Mcleodganj)
Points Covered:- Dal, Naddi, Bal Village & Guna Devi
Irrespective of your experience at trekking you can do this trek. Leave you hotel after early breakfast for a day in which you will take a walk in complete nature to Village Naddi between beautiful Rhodendron and Fir trees. One can see the culture life here closely and then trek along the mountain (flat walk) to Bal campsite on the riverside. After reaching the camp site relax a bit and after lunch trek to Guna Devi and back to Affirming Balh campsite along the river bated, at an altitude of 2000 m. Evening take some short nature walk,have snacks and then later dinner and sleep in Tents.
In the morning have breakfast at the campsite and you may also take a quick stroll of the area and enjoy the nature. The finest thing is to be with your own. Pack your bags in the afternoon for the return journey to Mcleodganj.
1. Full camping gear: Tents, sleeping bags, mattresses.
2. Three meals during the trek.
3. Guide charges, porter charges, cook etc.
2. Personal equipment rental/purchase
3. Alcohol and soft drinks
4. Laundry, tipping and other items of a personal nature
Things to Carry:
As this is a short and easy trek you literally don’t need to carry any trekking gears and out guide will take all the essentials with him, however you can take the personal items with you if you like.
• Waterproof clothing: jackets, windcheater and other similar
• Proper shoes
• Water bottles
• Clothes according to the season
• Caps or hats, towels and handkerchiefs
• An extra pair of socks, shoe laces and undergarments
• Torchlight with extra cells and bulbs
• Basic medicines and first-aid kits
• Matchbox or lighter, insect repellents, plastic bags and toiletry items
• Multipurpose knife or other similar accessories
• Handy cams or cameras
Cost: – On Request/depends upon the number of people.