Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi – Shimla – Kufri – Manali – Rohtang Pass – Chandigarh
The hill towns of the popular state of Himachal Pradesh are a favorite honeymoon spot, worldwide, flocked by a large number of honeymooners every year. Shimla Manali honeymoon tour for 6 nights and 7 days will offer you an excellent chance to know each other while exploring famous hill stations on Shimla and Manali.
The tour also includes sightseeing of Chandigarh. You are going to enjoy every moment of this tour and create unforgettable memories.
- Day-trip to skiing resort of Fagu and Kufri, Shimla
- Visit to Jakhu Temple and the Sankat Mochan Temple, Shimla
- Shop for your partner on the popular Mall Road, Shimla
- Explore the romantic snow-covered spots of the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley, Manali
- Visit the popular Hadimba Devi Temple at Manali
- Enjoy boat riding on Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh
Day 1: Delhi – Shimla
As soon as you arrive at Delhi, you are transferred by our representatives to Shimla. It takes about 8 hours to reach the destination, which is around 361 kilometers from the capital city. Being the capital city of Himachal Pradesh and once a capital for the British Government, Shimla is a well known destination for honeymooners. It is nestled in the Shivalik Ranges and is a stunning place to visit on a honeymoon with views of the snow capped Himalayan ranges and far stretching valleys. On reaching this destination, you will check in at the hotel with your beloved and rest for the night.
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
Early morning after breakfast, you are taken on an excursion to the skiing resort of Fagu and Kufri. This romantic honeymoon trip adds special memories for young hearts in the valleys of Shimla. In the afternoon you and your dear one are taken to visit some of the best city attractions such as Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Jakhu Temple and the Sankat Mochan Temple. In the evening you will enjoy shopping at The Mall and The Ridge and return to the hotel for the night rest.
Day 3: Shimla – Manali
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel in Shimla and travel by surface transport to Manali. It’s an 8 hour long journey. On arrival you will move into the hotel in Manali and retire for the night after dinner.
Day 4: Manali (Sightseeing)
The next morning begins with an exciting trip to valley attractions such as Tibetan Monastery, Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple, and the Manu Temple. The afternoon is left free for you to have fun and retire at the hotel for the night.
Day 5: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali
The fifth day is even more thrilling with a trip that helps you explore Rohtang Pass, Kothi Gorge, Marhi and Gulaba. You will love playing with snow at the very snowy Rohtang Pass. This is the favorite tourist spot for many honeymooners visiting Manali. You will also visit the Solang Valley and return to the hotel for the dinner and night stay.
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh
On day six you will depart from Manali to Chandigarh, which is about 320 kilometers away from the valley. Chandigarh is very aptly called the most planned city and is a wonder in its own way. On reaching the city, you will check in at the hotel. In the afternoon you will be taken to visit Sukhna Lake and the famous Rock Garden. Post excursion, you will be transferred to the hotel for the dinner and night’s rest.
Day 7: Chandigarh – Delhi
This is the last day of the trip. Post breakfast you will be driven to Delhi. This is where your memorable honeymoon trip comes to an end.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Accommodation using starting Room category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Meals – As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Tata Indigo Car / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Rohtang Pass as per Union Transport only on Direct Payment.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Note: The above rates are valid till March 31st, 2018.
PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.