Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Destination Covered: Manali – Jispa – Pang – Leh – Pangong Lake – Sarchu – Manali
A biker’s fantasy is to drift across miles, making way through crags and silks. It’s time now to caress the fantasy and put aside the monotony of life, for a little while. This ten days’ tour is all you need to motivate and rejuvenate every ounce of yourself; even your shadows. During this bike tour, there wouldn’t be any stumbling-block (like arrogant bosses or fussy neighbor) on your way to stark ecstasy. There will be nothing other than a striking landscape, rough roads and every other wish of a biker, granted.
- Experience an unstoppable journey with Royal Enfield.
- Enhance your biking skills and knowledge.
- Visit spectacular and surreal locations in the mountains.
- Camping in Sarchu.
- Itinerary Details
- Day 1: Arrive in Manali (bus)
- On your arrival in Manali, you check-in to the hotel and relax till lunch. Post lunch, your Royal Enfield awaits you in the parking lot. Further, a detailed session about the bike and biking skills is organized. You then leave for a short tour to the Kullu Valley and get acquainted with the mechanics of the bike. By late evening, you get back to the hotel for early dinner and stay overnight.
- Day 2: Manali – Jispa (ride 150 km)
- In early morning, after breakfast you leave for Jispa. This day, you face the first and most challenging route, Rohtang Pass. Even the name, Ruh-tang says, soul-tortured. The landscape is strewn with scree all around and hails enthusiastic bikers. There are many villages which would fall en route. Upon reaching Keylong(Jispa), you retire in your room, eat dinner and stay overnight.
- Day 3: Jispa – Pang (ride 150 km)
- This morning, after breakfast, you leave for Pang. This is a 150 Km long journey via Baralachha Pass and Sarchu. The journey will take you to the first phase of Ladakh, the surreal land of immense and enchantingly cragged mountains. After reaching Pang, you heal the exhaustion by relaxing in the room and staying overnight.
- Day 4: Pang – Leh (ride 150 km)
- On the fourth day, after breakfast, you leave for Leh. En route Leh, you cross Tanglang-La, which is the second highest motorable pass in the world. While on this amazing road trip, you come across sparkling monasteries and monks in red attires. By late afternoon, you reach Leh and make your way to Changspa. Changspa is spotted with greenery and blessed with cool breeze. You spend your night in the lap of nature, in your room.
- Day 5: Leh (rest day)
- After dragging bike through a long way, you explore Leh on foot. Leh has gracefully meld Muslim and Buddhist culture; the town is flecked with Gompas and Mosques. You walk down the streets of Leh and re-awaken your restless soul. During the day, your bike is pampered and groomed at the service station; getting all minor flaws flicked away. This day is indeed intended to fuel you with intense energy and enthusiasm, for something the next day has in its bag for you. After a reviving day, you retire on your accommodation and stay overnight.
- Day 6: Leh – Pangong Lake (ride 149 km)
- Upon breakfast, you leave for Pangong Lake. This lake is the largest brackish water lake in Asia. To reach this lake which is located at quite a huge altitude, you pass through Karu, Chang-La and Tangse. Moving forth a few miles, beside the lake, you finally stopover at your resort. The resort where you will stay overnight is run by the locals, and offers warmth of belongingness and homeliness.
- Day 7: Pangong – Leh (ride 149 km)
- After a quick breakfast, you leave to stroll around Leh. This day the trip is calm and there is no haste in the air. En route your last Leh destination, you reserve a visit to the famous Shanti Stupa. This effervescent and immense white edifice boosts tranquility. The backdrop of green tinged Changspa town, Indus valley and Zanskar range, adds a bit more vibrancy in the scenario. This nerve-soothing day ends with a comfortable sleepover in the room.
- Day 8: Leh – Sarchu (ride 215 km)
- On the 8th day it’s time now, to turn the back around, and head towards home. Upon breakfast, you buckle up for a journey where you thrash towards a greener panorama. To take a break, you have a stopover in Sarchu and spend the night in the tents; amid chitters of fireflies and flickers of stars.
- Day 9: Sarchu – Manali (ride 215 km)
- Just as the sun bobbles up, you have a quick breakfast and head towards Manali. This day you will make your way through Jispa, Lahaul ranges, Rohtang Pass and indeed many spectacular spots. This herculean trip is the last phase of the journey. And by late evening you reach Manali. You finally kick-off all the exhaustion of this winsome journey and have a sound sleep.
- Day 10: Manali to Delhi (bus)
- Today is the final day of your tour Ladakh Bike Tour from Manali. Our service ends here.
Package Cost for 02 Person one Bike:
Original: 44500/- Per Person
Special Limited Time Offer: 39000/- Per Person
Package Cost for 1 Person 1 Bike :
Original: 52000/- Per Person
Special Limited Time Offer: 48000/- Per Person