Triund Trekking is one of the famous Trekk in Dharamshala, specially among the yougsters. A small camping provides an ultimate way to get away from the daily routine. This camp/trekk is speacially designed for the weekenders and the backpackers.
Package ID HA0212001
Max Altitude: – 2875m
Trek Category: Easy (Day Hike)
Best Season: Open Throughout the year
Distance: – 4-5 hours or around 9kms (From Mcleodganj)
Duration of Trek: – 2days
Points Covered: – Dharamkot Village, Gallu Devi, Magic View Café and Triund
Triund Trekking is an easy trek and all you need is the will to be at top. Start Trek to Triund a famous campsite situated at an altitude of (2875m), on the way have lunch at midway (Magic view cafe). After Lunch continue trek and finally reach Triund for night stay. After reaching relax, have snacks and you will have complete briefing of the site. Evening enjoy with bonfires & music, finally sleep in tents provide by us. Don’t forget to see the spectacular view of the Dharamshala from the top in the night.
In the morning have tea & breakfast at the campsite and take short walks to acclimatize. The finest thing is to be with your own. If you want to visit Snow Line (5Kms), then leave early in the morning from Triund. In the afternoon return journey to Mcleodganj.
1. Full camping gear: Tents, sleeping bags, mattresses.
2. Three meals during the trek.
3. Guide charges, porter charges, cook etc.
Trek Exclusion: –
2. Personal equipment rental/purchase
3. Alcohol and soft drinks
4. Laundry, tipping and other items of a personal nature
Things to Carry:
As this is a short and easy trek you literally don’t need to carry any trekking gears and out guide will take all the essentials with him, however you can take the personal items with you if you like.
- Waterproof clothing: jackets, windcheater and other similar
- Proper shoes
- Water bottles
- Clothes according to the season
- Caps or hats, towels and handkerchiefs
- An extra pair of socks, shoe laces and undergarments
- Torchlight with extra cells and bulbs
- Basic medicines and first-aid kits
- Matchbox or lighter, insect repellents, plastic bags and toiletry items
- Multipurpose knife or other similar accessories
- Handy cams or cameras
Cost: – Ranges from 1000/- Rs to 1500/- Rs, depending upon the number of person.